Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Do What You Want (Monster Edition)

My little monster to Mother Monster version of 'Do What You Want.' I'd love to sing it to her!

I feel good when you're around, cause you lift me up high when I'm feeling down. You give, me the strength to know that everything's gonna be okay. So I, I won't let you. You've given me so much hope and I'll love you every day. So you what you want, what you want with your body, Do what you want, what you want with your body.  I'm gonna always stand beside you. I won't let anyone get to you. Do what you want, what you want with you body. Do what you want, what you want with your body. We'll fight them together. No one between us. We'll stand for our love cause she is our heart.

Sometimes, I'm scared I suppose, If they ever took your soul. I would fall apart if they got your heart, Try to get through our bodies. WE'RE A MONSTER ARMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment